Kimberly’s edgy style and heartfelt delivery makes her a popular keynote speaker, webinar speaker, and workshop facilitator. An engaging presenter, Kimberly has been invited to speak on a wide variety topics for government agencies, universities, social organizations and corporations. She’s an unforgettable live wire! Her high levels of audience interaction make sure everyone’s wide awake and engaged. Please contact her if your team would benefit from being touched by what some people have called the ‘Kimberly Magic’.
Some Possible Keynote Themes
(customized to your event)
- How to Achieve What Seems “Impossible”, But is Merely Difficult
Women in Business
- Catalytic Mechanisms – Effortless Ways to Change Behavior for the Better
- Leading from Any Chair in the Organization: Results-driven Leadership for People Who Must Make the Impossible Happen!
- Transformational Leadership – Leading Change in Teams and Organizations
- How to Get Out of Your Own Way: Leadership and Communication for Breakthrough Results
- How to Get Out of Your Own Way: Optimism as a Strategy
- Accelerated Team Development for Breakthrough Results
- Leading Change
Creativity & Innovation
- Business Creativity and Innovation in a Web 2.0 World
- Fostering Creativity and Innovation in the Work Environment
- Diversity and Innovation as a Competitive Advantage
- Creating Your Entrepreneurial Vision
- The Possibilities Toolbox
- Creating Breakthroughs Through Creative Thinking
- Negotiation Would be Easy If We Only Realized We Were Doing It
- Nobody Ever Told Me I’d Have to Be a Sales Person, Too!
- The Art of Conversation – 7 Simple Ways to Start a Conversation w/Anyone
- Conversations for Breakthrough Leadership
Scrappy Project Management – The 12 Predictable and Avoidable Pitfalls Every Project Faces
- Priorities – Heart – Lungs – Kidneys! If Everything’s #1 Then NOTHING Is!
- Stakeholders – Who are these people and what do they want?
- Success Criteria – If you don’t know where you’re going, then any road will do.
- Roles & Responsibilities – Why does it always seem like the problems are caused by “the others”?
- Communication – Why can’t we just do everything via email? We have REAL work to do!
- Schedules – Most projects are late. Wishing and hoping are not a strategy.
- Risk? What could possibly go wrong?!
- Lessons Not Learned – Can’t we make new and more exciting mistakes this time?
- Attitude of Gratitude – Recognition and appreciation practices that actually improve performance.
- Global Team Effectiveness
- Organizational Greatness Through Team Effectiveness
- How to Build the Right Product – Faster, Better, with Fewer Resources
- Building Product Life Cycle (PLC) Excellence
Naturally a video can’t fully capture the energy that has earned her the label “A force of nature”, but here’s a little bit of what Kimberly delivered for Cisco in 2011:
Check out this brief video about meeting effectiveness as an example of Kimberly’s approach.by