Our own self-limiting assumptions and beliefs about what’s possible are the biggest obstacle to our own success. And yet smart, well-educated, experienced people continue to fail because they don’t understand the true nature of breakthroughs, and how to tackle problems that seem impossible, but are merely difficult. This workshop gives participants first-hand experience in the emotional cycle involved in tackling seemingly impossible challenges, and practical guidance on how to use to achieve “impossible” results in their own lives.
- Examples of “impossible” challenges that proved merely difficult, and sometimes even easy.
- The emotional cycle of working on seemingly impossible challenges.
- Recognizing the downward spiral of motivation.
- Tools to help you cross the “valley of death” to success.
- Commitment to action after the end of the workshop.