Developing a New Product?
What are you doing to ensure that you don’t contribute to these daunting statistics?
- Nearly 75% of all development projects miss their target release date or never ship at all.
- Depending on industry, between 60% and 90% of all new products fail to meet customer expectations.
- 1 in 600 products industry-wide meet their original sales/profit targets.
- Productive Work Time/Total Work Time can be less than 10%. –Hammer and Company and the Aberdeen Group+.
Let Wiefling Consulting show you how to guide your product to success! We don’t believe in creating additional levels of bureaucracy or unnecessary processes. Our goal is to provide you with a sensible and adaptable, lightweight process that will efficiently and effortlessly meet your needs. With 10 years of experience at HP working in the biotech-centric analytical products division and the timing and network synchronization division, Wiefling Consulting will show you how to:
- Streamline your product development practices
- Increase your revenue over the life of the product
- Reduce costs
- Mitigate or avoid unacceptable risks
- Reduce time to market
- Aoid the common costly mistakes that many companies make