Yes, you are here to cheat, we know, and no one is looking, not even your cat. OK, your cat is looking. These are the answers to the Fridge Magnet Madness Game. I highly suggest you get your karma straightened out again by pinning these to your wall.
The Scrappy Project Management Checklist
- Be completely and unrepentantly obsessed with the customer.
- Provide shared, measurable, challenging and achievable goals as clear as sunlight.
- Engage in effective, vociferous and unrelenting communication with all stakeholders.
- Ensure that roles and responsibilities are unmistakeably understood and agreed by all.
- Create viable plans and schedules that enjoy the team’s hearty commitment.
- Mitigate big, hairy, abominable risks and implement innovative accelerators.
- Prioritize ruthlessly, choosing between heart, lungs and kidneys if necessary.
- Anticipate and accommodate necessary and inevitable change.
- Challenge assumptions and beliefs, especially insidious self-imposed limitations.
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders: under-promise and over deliver.
- Learn from experience. Make new and more exciting mistakes each time!
- Attitude of Gratitude: Celebrate project success… and some failures, too!