As a Program and Project Management Consultant and Leadership Development Coach, Kimberly Wiefling, Founder of Wiefling Consulting, is known for creating an energized center of excellence in each environment in which she contributes.
With over 17 years experience in all aspects of leadership and program management, as a Senior Technical Management professional, her accomplishments have included: coaching individuals and teams through the change management process of downsizing; having created an increased product development process discipline at Hewlett-Packard; and having led complex, cross-functional development teams to success.
An inspiring and effective leader amid complex and challenging circumstances, Kimberly is ideally suited to untangle cross-functional issues, distill goal clarity out of chaos, align teams on executing the business plan, and produce breakthrough results for your business.
- Vice President of Program Management for Outride, Inc.
- Program Management Consultant for Replay Networks, Inc., creating an effective new product development lifecycle and leading the second generation “ReplayTV” program
- Business strategy coach for senior executives of growing entrepreneurial organizations
- Professional speaker, presenting lively and engaging programs throughout the Bay Area
- UC Santa Cruz Extension Program & Project Management Certificate Instructor
- UC Santa Cruz Extension Management Institute for Leadership Excellence Lead Instructor
- University of Phoenix Adjunct Faculty