ACG: Membership Team Member, Association for Corporate Growth. The Association for Corporate Growth is a global association for professionals involved in corporate growth, corporate development, and mergers and acquisitions.
NAWBO: Member, National Association of Women Business Owners.
PDMA: Member, Product Development and Management Institute.
PMI: Member, Project Management Institute.
FWE: Member, Forum for Women Entrepreneurs.
- M.S., Physics, Case Western Reserve Univ.
- B.S., Physics & Chemistry, Wright State Univ.
- Project Management Certificate, UC Santa Cruz
- Coaching training includes ITM Coaching, Enneagram, and “The Thinking Environment”.
- USAF Certificate in Electronics
- CBEST 2002
UC Extension Santa Cruz Faculty
- Management Institute of Leadership Excellence (MILE) Module Leader
- Project Management Certificate Program
- Corporate Program
- English Language International Program